Change a hosting package in WHM
There may be a time when you need to change the hosting package for a client in WHM. This could be for many reasons including upgrading/downgrading or to correct an error when setting up the account.
The process to do this in WHM is very simple. The easiest way is to follow these steps:
- Log in to your WHM account.
- Click on List Accounts.
- Search for the account you wish to change the hosting package.
- On the lest hand side of the account, click on the + icon to open up further options.
- Select the Change Plan option.
- Select the plan/package you wish to change the client account to and click Save.
You can repeat this process any time you need to change a hosting package in WHM.