How to add all privileges to a database user?
The may be a time where you have multiple databases but only need one user to have access and privileges for each database on your cPanel account.
Please follow these steps to all all privileges to a database user on cPanel:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Search for or scroll down to the database section and click on MySQL Databases.
- Scroll down to the section Add User to Database.
- Use the drop down menus to select the user and the database name you wish to assign the user to.
- Under Manage User Privileges click on the All Privileges option, scroll down and click Make Changes at the bottom of the page.
The selected user now has all privileges to manage the selected database.